A-Silicone for laboratory model duplication. Ideal for duplicating models with slight undercuts and casting investments. Use of a plastic duplication flask is recommended. Available in light green for better definition of detail.
- Mixing facilitated by the 1:1 base to catalyst ratio;
- High fluidity: does not require mixing in a vacuum;
- Absolute precision for faithful reproduction of detail;
- Dimensional stability over time and non-deformability, allowing a number of duplications to be made;
- Compatible with all plasters, polyurethane resins, phosphate investments and acrylic resins.
- Extreme fluidity;
- Versatile, thanks to the 22 Shore A hardness;
- Light green colour.
Center the rims in the form, and apply the mixed liquid to the gap. Polimerisation shouldn't take long, about half an hour. In the result we get newly casted tyres with perfect friction (while new).